B.S. Agricultural Science, Communication, and Leadership - University of Idaho
Leading Agricultural Communication
Choose from courses in agricultural education, agricultural science and technology, animal and veterinary sciences, food science and toxicology, and much more in a program that will provide you the specific skill set and professional advantage you need for your future in public relations, journalism, education, business management, sales and more.
- Access to computer-controlled greenhouses
- Tour agriculture-related companies and meet with business leaders
- Gain real-world experience by interning with the USDA
- Help with FFA and 4-H events, conferences, and programs
- Access to field research stations from Moscow to Idaho Falls