College of Art & Architecture
Campus Locations: Moscow
Art and Design
BA, Foreign Languages, New Mexico State University, Emphasis in Spanish, 2005
BFA, New Mexico State University, Emphases in Sculpture and Metals and Jewelry, 2005
MFA, The Ohio State University, Emphasis in Sculpture, 2007
Metals and Jewelry
J. Casey Doyle is an Assistant Professor of Art and Design at the University of Idaho teaching courses in Sculpture and New Media. His art combines interests in craft, sculpture, metals & jewelry, video, gender studies and the concept of play.
- Sanders, J., Doyle, C. (2008). Casey Doyle: Artist at play, Journal of Gay and Lesbian Youth, Volume 5: Issue 2
- Le Van, M. (2007). 500 Wedding Rings: Celebrating a classic symbol of commitment. New York: Lark Books
- J. Casey Doyle: I AM MY OWN CHEERLEADER, Contemporary Art Center, Las Vegas, NV, 2013.
- J. Casey Doyle: Made By a Man!, Pearl Conard Gallery, The Ohio State University Mansfield, Mansfield, OH, 2012.
- ID: New Works by Stacy Isenbarger and J. Casey Doyle, Gallery 2, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, 2012.
- College of Art & Architecture Faculty Exhibit, Prichard Art Gallery, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, 2012.
- 38th toys designed by artists, Arkansas Arts Center. AR, 2012.
- MIA: A monthly moving image art screening series, Armory Center for the Arts, Pasadena, CA, 2012.
- Rematerialized, NMSU Art Gallery, Las Cruces, NM, 2012.
- New Fibers ’12, Eastern Michigan University Gallery, Ypsilanti, MI, 2012.
- Postures of Power, Prichard Art Gallery, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, 2012.
- Wanna Play?, Union Street Gallery, Chicago Heights, IL, 2012.
- The Third Dimension, Foundry Art Center, Saint Charles, MO, 2012.
- Creative Quarterly 28, Online- Runner up, 2012.
- Moscow Artwalk 2012, Turnspace Studio, Moscow, ID, 2012.
- UNCENSORED: Queer Art and the Church, Leslie-Lohman Annex, New York, NY, 2012.
- Small Favors VII, The Clay Studio, Philadelphia, PA, 2012.
- Super Short Short Film Festival, Look Around, Palouse, WA, 2012.
- College of Art & Architecture Faculty Exhibit, Prichard Art Gallery, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, 2011.
- The Art of Fiber, Workhouse Arts Center, Lorton, VA, 2011.
- TOYS: Reinvent, Reimagine, Rediscover, Annmarie Garden: Sculpture Park & Art Center, Solomons, MD, 2011.
- Moving Image: In collaboration with Alison Crocetta, Alice F. and Harris K. Weston Art Gallery, Cincinnati, OH, 2011.
- Exhibition in Motion: Objects Performed, Bellevue Arts Museum, Seattle, WA, 2011.
- Exhibition in Motion: Contemporary Jewelry Event, El Paso Museum of Art, El Paso, TX. 2010.
- Permission To Play MFA Thesis Exhibition, The Clean Space, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 2007.
- BFA SHOW, Livestock Judging Pavilion, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM, 2005.