College of Art & Architecture
Campus Locations: Moscow
Art and Design
BA, Foreign Languages, New Mexico State University, Emphasis in Spanish, 2005
BFA, New Mexico State University, Emphases in Sculpture and Metals and Jewelry, 2005
MFA, The Ohio State University, Emphasis in Sculpture, 2007
Metals and Jewelry
J. Casey Doyle is an Assistant Professor of Art and Design at the University of Idaho teaching courses in Sculpture and New Media. His art combines interests in craft, sculpture, metals & jewelry, video, gender studies and the concept of play. Casey is currently working on a new body of work entitled “I AM MY OWN CHEERLEADER.”
- Sanders, J., Doyle, C. (2008). Casey Doyle: Artist at play, Journal of Gay and Lesbian Youth, Volume 5: Issue 2
- Le Van, M. (2007). 500 Wedding Rings: Celebrating a classic symbol of commitment. New York: Lark Books
- The Art of Fiber, Workhouse Arts Center, Lorton, VA, 2011.
- TOYS: Reinvent, Reimagine, Rediscover, Annmarie Garden: Sculpture Park & Art Center, Solomons, MD, 2011.
- Moving Image: In collaboration with Alison Crocetta, Alice F. and Harris K. Weston Art Gallery, Cincinnati, OH, 2011.
- Exhibition in Motion: Objects Performed, Bellevue Arts Museum, Seattle, WA, 2011.
- Exhibition in Motion: Contemporary Jewelry Event, El Paso Museum of Art, El Paso, TX. 2010.