Dementia & Osteoporosis
Todd Palmer, MD
Coordinator of FMRI Geriatrics and Informatics Curricula
Family Medicine Residency of Idaho
- Graduated from the University of California at Davis
- Dr. Palmer completed his residency at the Family Practice Residency of Idaho in 1989
- He then completed a faculty development fellowship at the University of Washington and has achieved added qualifications in geriatric medicine through the American Board of Family Practice
- His special interests are geriatrics, the use of computers and handhelds in clinical medicine and residency training, and substance abuse
- Dr. Palmer joined FMRI as family medicine faculty in 1998. He is the coordinator of FMRI’s geriatrics and informatics curricula
Download Dr. Palmer's presentation
'Dementia' from Idaho WWAMI on Vimeo.
"Osteoporosis from Idaho WWAMI on Vimeo.