Living Long? Living Well!
Kim Stutzman, MD
Assistant Director of Rural Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency of Idaho
- Dr. Stutzman was raised in a small rural community in Northern Michigan
- Received a BS in biochemistry from Oregon State University and returned to Michigan to graduate from the University of Michigan Medical School
- She moved back west to complete the residency program at Family Medicine Spokane in Washington State
- After residency she completed a year as chief resident at the University of Washington
- She then became a rural family physician in White Salmon, Washington, a town of 2,000 on the Columbia River gorge and loved practicing full-spectrum family medicine there for over 12 years, including 2 years as the assistant director of a hospice
- In 2007 she joined the residency faculty at Family Medicine Residency of Idaho as the Assistant Director of Rural Medicine
- Her interests include teaching residents and medical students, geriatrics, and inpatient medical care
- She is joined in Boise by her husband, son, daughter and a menagerie of pets
Download Dr. Stutzman's presentation
'Living Long? Living Well! from Idaho WWAMI on Vimeo.