Boise Locations

Idaho Water Center

Our Main Location
322 E. Front Street
Boise, ID 83702

Parking Information

Phone: (208) 334-2999
Fax: (208) 364-4035

M-Th, 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Fri, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Ada County Extension

5880 Glenwood Street
Boise, ID 83714

Phone: (208) 287-5900
Fax: (208) 287-5909

GAR Building

714 W State Street
Boise, ID 83702

U of I Foundation, Inc. 
Phone: (208) 364-4014
Fax: (208) 364-4037

State Governmental Relations 
Phone: (208) 364-4014
Fax: (208) 364-4037

Regional Communications 
Phone: (208) 334-2252


Integrated Design Lab
306 S 6th St
Boise, ID 83702

Phone: (208) 429-0220
Fax: (208) 343-0001

River Street

IdahoSTARS Program

304 12th Ave Road
Nampa, ID 83501

Phone: 1 (800) 926-2588, Ext. 211


821 W. Idaho Street
Boise, ID 83702

Phone: (208) 733-1889

M-F, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Eastman Garage located above the VandalStore.

Register Online

If you are a nondegree seeker, you will need to complete the following Nondegree Application form to apply for nondegree admission and register for your classes. A person admitted as a nondegree seeking student who wants to take undergraduate courses must:

(1) be a high school graduate or have completed the GED;

(2) understand that acceptance in this category does not constitute acceptance to a degree granting program;

(3) have sufficient educational background to qualify for the course or courses in which enrollment is sought;

(4) accept personal responsibility for the applicability of credits earned while registered in this category; and

(5) be aware that nondegree seeking students are not eligible for federal or state financial aid.

Nondegree seeking students may register for no more than 7 credits each semester and may complete a maximum of 32 semester credits.

Note on credit policy at the University of Idaho
: Students can take up to 12 credits without submitting a formal application. (This applies to graduate students.) Undergraduate students can take 32 credits as nondegree seeking before they stop applying towards a bachelor's degree.

Once you are in the system you will register online and follow these steps:
  1. Click on Student Information / Registration Menu 
  2. Click on Registration Menu 
  3. Choose the term
  4. Click on Add/Drop Classes
  5. Enter Class Registration Numbers (CRNs) and click Submit Changes button.