About Lunch & Lead
The University of Idaho Boise’s Lunch & Lead program is an informal lecture series with an annual theme. Attendees are on-the-go executives, managers, business owners, and interested citizens. The University provides the speakers and beverages and cookies. Participants are encouraged to bring a bag lunch to enjoy during the lunchtime event.
All brown bag gatherings are FREE and open to the public!
||The Legal Checklist
New enterprises confront an array of legal and business issues. In this presentation you will learn:
- How to hire attorneys and consultants
- Factors governing choice of entity and tax elections
- What legal agreements are needed
You will leave this presentation with a checklist of legal needs for your new venture.
Associate Dean College of Law, Interim CEO UI Boise
Tax Tips and Traps for the Small Business
Learn about federal tax obligations at all stages of business. Some of the questions that will be addressed will include:
- How do I select a business structure and get my EIN?
- What income is taxable and what is not?
- How do I sell my business?
Director, Low Income Taxpayer Clinic with local tax attorneys:
John McGown, Jr. and Ronald G. Caron, Jr.
|Fall 2014 Dates Coming Soon
|Topics will include:
- Protecting your big ideas
- Succession Planning