For Boise-based and distance learning courses, students should contact the Instructor, or the department about the required textbooks.
In addition, textbooks may be available online through the VandalStore. You have two options in purchasing your books online, both of which are simple and convenient.
can be accessed by logging in to VandalWeb:
1. Go to http://vandalweb.uidaho.edu and choose "LOGIN"
2. Enter one of the following numbers for your USER ID & your PIN to login
- Student ID Number (with the dash)
- V Number (capital V required)
After you successfully login:
3. Choose the "Student Information / Registration Menu" link,
4. Choose the "Registration Menu" link,
5. Choose the "Textbook Express",
6. Select the term and click "Submit"
7. Click on "Submit Textbook Express Info for current semester" button to view the books.
Go to the VandalStore Website to find and order your books:
1. Go to http://www.vandalstore.com/
2. Click on “Vandal Books” link.
3. Click on “Order Textbooks” link.
4. Select your campus term, department, course, and section from the drop down menus.
5. Drop down menus also allow you to choose between new or used books (if available) and choose between books that are required, optional, recommended, or all of the above.
6. Add the books to your basket. Once you have finished shopping, please proceed to checkout.