Medical Services
Counseling Services
Wellness Services
Patient Medication Assistance Program
1529 Belmont Street
(208) 426-1459
M, W, Th, F from 8 am to 5 pm
Tue from 9 am to 5 pm

Boise Locations

Idaho Water Center

Our Main Location
322 E. Front Street
Boise, ID 83702

Parking Information

Phone: (208) 334-2999
Fax: (208) 364-4035

M-Th, 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Fri, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Ada County Extension

5880 Glenwood Street
Boise, ID 83714

Phone: (208) 287-5900
Fax: (208) 287-5909

GAR Building

714 W State Street
Boise, ID 83702

U of I Foundation, Inc. 
Phone: (208) 364-4014
Fax: (208) 364-4037

State Governmental Relations 
Phone: (208) 364-4014
Fax: (208) 364-4037

Regional Communications 
Phone: (208) 334-2252


Integrated Design Lab
306 S 6th St
Boise, ID 83702

Phone: (208) 429-0220
Fax: (208) 343-0001


Urban Design Center
322 E. Front Street, Suite 120
Boise, ID 83702

Phone: (208) 334-2999


821 W. Idaho Street
Boise, ID 83702

Phone: (208) 733-1889

Tue - Fri, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Eastman Garage located above the VandalStore.
University of Idaho Extension Forestry

Health Services and Insurance

Health Services

Full-time University of Idaho Boise students may access Boise State University Health Services located at 1529 Belmont Street. A summary of health services is available at A one-time access fee each semester, equivalent to the current BSU health fee, is billed to the University of Idaho.

University of Idaho students are responsible for any fee-for-service charges, including office visits, specialty procedures, clinical lab services, pathology, prescriptions, etc. The student’s insurance plan will be billed directly for these charges, with the student responsible for any unpaid balance (co-pays, deductibles, non-covered service).

University of Idaho Boise students must present a valid University of Idaho ID card in order to access services at HWC. The HWC will provide students a statement of all costs incurred.

Health Insurance

Student Health Insurance Program Website

The Idaho State Board of Education requires proof of valid health insurance as a condition of enrollment. This policy is mandatory for all Idaho public universities and colleges and applies to all degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students physically enrolled for classes or completing other required degree work within the state of Idaho.

The health insurance requirement applies to all international students enrolled at the Moscow campus or University of Idaho Centers regardless of degree-seeking status or credit hours. International students are required to purchase SHIP for themselves and their accompanying dependents, or provide evidence of comparable health insurance coverage that meets or exceeds the University of Idaho requirements. International students must complete a separate waiver process through the International Programs Office. Students who are covered by Medicaid will only be allowed to waive participation in the SHIP if the coverage is provided by the state of Washington or the state of Idaho.