The Technical Workforce Training Certificate is designed for those seeking or working in a training capacity. Whether you are already a professional trainer or someone in a more informal capacity or educational role – this certificate will expand your knowledge base and enhance your marketability.
Focus areas include:
- Corporate trainers managing technical subject areas
- Software trainers
- Technical skills trainers
- Process/systems trainers
- Production trainers
- Nurse educators
- And more…
About the program:
This is an undergraduate certificate program, and no bachelor’s degree is required.
- 15 credits (each course is 3 credits)
- Offered online and in the classroom
- Courses from the College of Education are all part of the adult, counseling and technical education department. Courses are typically offered at least once during each academic year. They may be taken in any order.
- ADOL 473 - Foundations of Adult Education and Adult Development
- PTTE 420 - Evaluation in Professional-Technical Education
- PTTE 426 - Occupational Analysis and Curriculum Development
- PTTE 447 - Diverse Populations and Individual Differences
- PTTE 472 - Teaching and Learning in Occupation Education