Boise Locations

Idaho Water Center

Our Main Location
322 E. Front Street
Boise, ID 83702

Parking Information

Phone: (208) 334-2999
Fax: (208) 364-4035

M-Th, 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Fri, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Ada County Extension

5880 Glenwood Street
Boise, ID 83714

Phone: (208) 287-5900
Fax: (208) 287-5909

GAR Building

714 W State Street
Boise, ID 83702

U of I Foundation, Inc. 
Phone: (208) 364-4014
Fax: (208) 364-4037

State Governmental Relations 
Phone: (208) 364-4014
Fax: (208) 364-4037

Regional Communications 
Phone: (208) 334-2252


Integrated Design Lab
306 S 6th St
Boise, ID 83702

Phone: (208) 429-0220
Fax: (208) 343-0001


Urban Design Center
322 E. Front Street, Suite 120
Boise, ID 83702

Phone: (208) 334-2999


821 W. Idaho Street
Boise, ID 83702

Phone: (208) 733-1889

Tue - Fri, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Eastman Garage located above the VandalStore.

Educational Leadership Degree Requirements

Master’s Degree (with principal certification)
EdAd 509 Policy & Politics for Educational Leaders
EdAd 513 Administration of Special Education Law
EdAd 528 Leading with Data Driven Decisions
EdAd 530 Ethical Leadership & Law in Education
EdAd 533 Multicultural Diversity & Ed Leadership
EdAd 534 The Principalship
EdAd 535 School Finance
EdAd 570 Foundations of Ed Research
EdAd 595 Administration & Supervision of Personnel
EdAd 598 Internship (Advisor approval needed)
Total – 30 credit hours

 Specialist Degree (with superintendent certification)
EdAd 570 Foundations of Ed Research or other research course approved by advisor
EdAd 571 Ed Leadership in a Global Society
EdAd 584 Bargaining/Mediation/Arbitration
EdAd 586 Advanced School Finance
EdAd 587 The Superintendency
EdAd 592 School Community Relations
EdAd 593 School Facilities Planning & Maintenance
EdAd 594 Theory in Ed Administration
EdAd 598 Internship, Central Office
Plus One elective course
And An earned Master’s degree to total a minimum of 60 credit hours in accordance with college, graduate school and University requirements.
Program information subject to change.

  • Coursework leading to principal certification may be taken to complete the specialist degree if a master’s degree is already held.
  • Non-degree Certification Only plans may be written by advisers as well to meet State certification requirements.
  • The specialist degree is considered the interim degree between a master’s and doctorate.
  • A specialist degree also may be earned by completion of the principal certification or non-certification course work.
  • Degree study plans may be revised to accommodate spe¬cific needs. There are no cohort group restrictions - start, continue and complete your degree at your own pace.
  • Courses are offered live, through videoconferencing, online or Web-assisted. It is possible to take most classes online with adviser approval.