Fish Culture and Experiment Station
3059 National Fish Hatchery Road #F
Hagerman, Idaho 83332
Research & Extension Center
CSI Evergreen Building
315 Falls Avenue East
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
821 W. Idaho Street
Boise, ID 83702
M-F: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Parking is available in the Eastman Garage located above the VandalStore with entrances on both Idaho and Main Street.
Enrich the lives of others
Become a leader in the field of educational leadership. A Master of Education or an Education Specialist degree in this program prepares visionary leaders who create high achieving, inclusive schools. Certification is included for K-12 principal and/or superintendent. In addition, an Endorsement Only program can be tailored for those already holding advanced degrees and a non-administrator certification track is available for those interested in education administration roles.
Degree study plans may be revised to accommodate specific needs. There are no cohort restrictions – start, continue and complete the degree at your own pace. Courses are offered live, online or web assisted.
About the Program
If you want to enrich the lives of others by becoming a leader in the field of education, leadership, or applied human arts and sciences, the University of Idaho can help you achieve the extraordinary. With world-renowned faculty who work closely with students and programs tailored for working professionals, you can complete your advanced degree at your own pace, knowing that upon completion you will be well-equipped and in high demand. At the University of Idaho you can:
- Network with other professionals
- Complete degrees in Boise, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Falls or Moscow
- Take many courses online, in the evenings and on weekends
- Possess an academic background comparable to a University of Idaho College of Education degree at the bachelor’s level or comparable degree in another field.
- Have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 or higher. Consideration given for professional practice.
- Have maintained at least a 3.50 grade point average in graduate academic work, if any.
- Submit an application for admission to the University of Idaho’s College of Education and College of Graduate Studies. (Please see www.uidaho.edu/cogs.)
- Master’s degree must be completed within eight years from the time of admission.
- The specialist degree’s last thirty credits must be taken in the eight years prior to the semester in which the degree is awarded.
Degrees offered in Boise:
- Master of Education
- Education Specialist
- Ph.D. and Ed.D.