The University of Idaho, Boise is strategically located in the economic, governmental and population center of Idaho. It is the gateway connecting southern Idaho to the intellectual resources and services of the state’s land grant institution. We distinguish ourselves through:
- Quality programs that accommodate working professionals and full-time students
- Outreach to southern Idaho’s communities to foster their sustainability, growth and educational access
- Proactive research for domestic and global solutions
- Professional and workforce development for economic vitality
- Collaborative and interdisciplinary work with the public and private sectors, including other institutions of higher education
- Enduring relationships with alumni and friends to carry forward the proud history and traditions of the University of Idaho
At the University of Idaho, Boise, we are accessible and responsive to the public. We are committed to strength through diversity. We serve the region, state, nation and world.
FACILITIES IN SOUTHERN IDAHO
The University of Idaho has facilities throughout southern Idaho. Every county (except Boise County) has an extension office. In addition, research and Academic Programs academic program delivery centers are housed in communities throughout the region.