Full membership with the University of Idaho Retirees Association (UIRA) is open to all University of Idaho faculty and staff retirees and their spouses or partners.Why become a member?
- Develop and support programs of interest to retirees
- Enhance lifelong relationships with each other and the university
- Enjoy social connections with former colleagues and new friends
- Support scholarships for students and student activities
- Attend presentations on academic research, civic matters and cultural events
- Strengthen and promote ties between retirees in creative ways
- Support advocacy for U-Idaho retiree privileges
- Receive information pertinent to U-Idaho retirees
Lifetime eligibility is available at no cost by completing this membership form.