Click on the links below for more information on each trip. Information is updated regularly. All details and specifics are subject to change or amendment by travel provider.
Revel in authentic Americana aboard the luxury riverboat American Queen as you cruise along the vast Mississippi River. Delve into the history, culture and grandeur of the Antebellum South from New Orleans to Memphis, stopping at Oak Alley, St. Francisville, Natchez, Vicksburg and Helena.
- 8 nights
- From $3,999 (estimate) per person, double occupancy. Airfare is additional.
Take the alternate route, traveling from Memphis to New Orleans aboard the American Queen, the largest riverboat cruising American rivers.
Our travel partner for these trips is Go Next Inc.
, 8000 W. 78th Street, Suite 345, Minneapolis, MN. 55439-2538.
For booking specifics, estimated fees and additional information, call toll free: (800) 842-9023 or visit www.GoNext.com
Passage Cruise through the Panama Canal and Costa Rica on the M.S. Serenissima.
- 9 days/8 nights (1 night San Jose, CR / 7 nights Puerta Caldera, CR to Colon for Panama City)
- 90 bed charter
- $3,395 per person, double occupancy
Join special guest Mr. Lech Walesa, and Alumni Director Steve Johnson and wife Claudia on a memorable tour!
- 10 days (8-night cruise from Copenhagen to Stockholm, 2 nights in St. Petersburg)
- One (220 bed) charter
- $5,995 per person; Register soon. Price will increase.
Enjoy this extraordinary opportunity to travel from the university town of Cambridge to the timeless city of Canterbury through quintessential England.
- 9 days / 7 nights (3 Minster Lovell / 4 Oxford)
- $3,395 per person, double occupancy (estimate)
Experience the authentic provincial character of Dordogne for one full week in Sarlat-la-Canéda, one of the most beautiful medieval villages in France.
- 9 days / 7 nights in Sarlat-la-Canéda at the Plaza Madeleine
- Approximately $3295 per PAX
- $3,395 per person, double occupancy before April 6, 2015; $3,695 after April 6, 2015
Join us for this unique expedition to Patagonia’s breathtaking Chilean fjords.
- 12 days / 9 nights (2 Santiago / 1 Punta Arenas / 2 Torres Del Paine / 4 cruise Punta Arenas to Ushuaia)
- 128 bed charter ship
- $6,495 per person, double occupancy before March 11, 2015
Our travel partner for these trips is Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
, 209 South LaSalle Street, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60604-1446. For booking specifics, estimated fees and additional information, call toll free (800) 922-3088.