I Heart Idaho Week is a celebration of everything that makes the University of Idaho great – from its rich traditions to the people who make up the Vandal family. Each day will highlight a specific aspect of the university – ranging from service to athletics!
Use #iheartidaho to post on our Facebook page and tell us why you love the University of Idaho. Throughout the week we will select winners to receive a prize!
2017 I Heart Idaho Schedule of Events
- Social media Monday! Post your favorite thing about the University of Idaho using the #iheartidaho. Random winners will be selected to receive a free vandal swag bag!
- Living group banner competition begins
- 5 p.m. Living Group capture the flag on the Administration lawn
- 7:30 – 9 p.m. Bingo Night in Bob’s Quiet Room, Wallace Residence Hall
- 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Letters to mom: Stop by the Idaho Commons Plaza to write your mom a letter telling her how much you appreciate her!
- 5:30 p.m. Social event with GOLD alumni and Spring 2017 graduating seniors at Martins Smokehouse & Slice and Biscuit. Join the event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/271902689920566/
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Write thank you notes in the Idaho Commons food court to anyone who inspires you, or to anyone you just want to say thanks to.
- Noon – 1 p.m. Join us in the Idaho Commons food court for free cupcakes to help say thanks to all university employees!
- 12:15 p.m. I Heart Idaho Week Professor of the Year will be announced
- 11 a.m. Wear your Vandal gear and join our group photo in front of the Administration Building.
- 11 p.m. – 1 a.m. The Great Late Potato Bake: Come hang out with us at the Corner Club! We will be selling baked potatoes with all the fixings for $5 each.
- 5 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. Become a Tradition Keeper: Join fellow students in the Trout Room of the LLCs and start the process to earning your Tradition Keepers medallion!
- Living group banner competition judging.
- 10 a.m. SArb invites area children 0-12 years old to the University of Idaho Administration Lawn to scout for eggs. The event is a fun and controlled environment for children as well as a way to connect alumni and students. Those finding the silver or gold eggs win a special prize.
- 8 p.m. 18+ are invited to join the Student Alumni Relations Board for the first ever after dark Easter egg hunt! Search for glowing eggs and the chance to win prizes.
- Details: http://www.uidaho.edu/alumni/sarb/events/easter-egg-hunt