I Heart Idaho Week is a celebration of everything that makes the University of Idaho great – from its rich traditions to the people who make up the Vandal family. Each day will highlight a specific aspect of the university – ranging from service to athletics!
Use #iheartidaho to post on our Facebook page and tell us why you love the University of Idaho. Each day we will select one winner to receive a free I Heart Idaho t-shirt!
2017 I Heart Idaho Schedule of Events
- Social media Monday! Post your favorite thing about the University of Idaho using the #iheartidaho. Random winners will be selected to receive a free vandal swag bag!
- Living group banner competition begins
- 5 p.m. Living Group capture the flag on the Administration lawn
- 7:30 – 9 p.m. Bingo Night in Bob’s Quiet Room, Wallace Residence Hall
- 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Letters to mom: Stop by the Idaho Commons Plaza to write your mom a letter telling her how much you appreciate her!
- Alumni event with GOLD alumni and Spring 2017 graduating seniors at Martins Smokehouse & Slice and Biscuit (Details to come)
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Write thank you notes in the Idaho Commons food court to anyone who inspires you, or to anyone you just want to say thanks to.
- Noon – 1 p.m. Join us in the Idaho Commons food court for free cupcakes to help say thanks to all university employees!
- 12:15 p.m. I Heart Idaho Week Professor of the Year will be announced
- 11 a.m. Wear your Vandal gear and join our group photo in front of the Administration Building.
- 11 p.m. – 1 a.m. The Great Late Potato Bake: Come hang out with us at the Corner Club! We will be selling baked potatoes with all the fixings (price TBD).
- Traditions Keeper event (details to come)
- Living group banner competition judging
- 10 a.m. SArb Alumni and Friends Easter Egg Hunt on the Administration Lawn.
- 8 p.m. SArb After Dark Easter Egg Hunt at the VandalStore. Prize vouchers must be returned by 10 p.m. or to the Office of Alumni Relations during business hours.