Prepare for fall commencement ceremonies at University of Idaho GradFest — the one-stop shop for all things commencement.
Save the Date: Wednesday, Oct. 22
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Student Union Building Vandal Ballroom
Purchase your bachelor's and master's cap, gown and tassel, or rent PhD and JD regalia at early-bird
Learn about products for your Commencement needs including:
Eligible honor students
- Class rings from Jostens available at discount prices
- Commencement announcements from Balfour
- Purchase frames for your diploma at University Frames
- Commencement and graduation ceremony photos from Grad Images
- Insurance programs for graduates - Liberty Mutual (renters/homeowners, auto) and New Grad Zone (short-term medical or dental insurance)
may pick up their honor cord at the Office of the Registrar's check-in table during the event.
Unable to attend?
Students can order caps and gowns online from Oct. 23- Nov. 12. Details coming soon.
Faculty on the Moscow campus can rent regalia at GradFest Oct. 22.
Online orders are open until Nov. 12. Order Online »
Update Your Information
Keep in touch with your alma mater and meet fellow Vandals at alumni events wherever your future takes you. Update your information
and stay involved.
Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (208) 885-6154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org