Cheer Squad

Purchasing U-Idaho Products

Internal units must follow the Brand Resources Guide when producing printed matter and the Internal Use Guidelines when ordering product. Creative Services and Print Management manages the Visual Identity System and questions should be directed to this office. The Trademark & Licensing Office manages the Internal Use Guidelines for use on products. All products produced, whether for promotional items, donor gifts, staff recognition or other uses, must use a licensed vendor to produce the item. If the item is not to be sold a royalty waiver can be requested.

The Trademark & Licensing office is here to assist you in sourcing the products you want for your unit. Call or email any questions you may have. Or you can start by submitting a Merchandise Order Form, if the product is not for resale, or if it will be for sale you can contact directly one of our licensees to get the process started.