Signed Footballs


Any business that uses University name, trademarks, images, or other indicia in the course of trading and/or in promotion of its business will require a license. The license, and rights granted, will depend upon whether the business is a sponsor, a licensee, a vendor of the university or other and dependent upon the proposed use. If you have questions after perusing these pages please contact me at

You can find additional information at these sites:

Co-branded Promotional products

Photographs or Illustrations

For sponsorship opportunities please contact Vandal Sports Properties

For basic do's and don'ts please check out the Policy & Guidelines page