Joe's Pilgrim Pizza
What better way to use your leftover shredded turkey, dollop of mashed potatoes, and barely a spoonful of gravy and cranberry sauce than on Joe’s holiday favorite: Joe’s Pilgram Pizza. This pizza is a hardy combination between sweet and savory, and is designed to use your Thanksgiving feast leftovers. It’s nothing like the feast from last night, but it’s still sure to impress!
- Ellie Nagel and Cory Zenner
Yield: 8 servings
Cook time: 8 minutes
- 1 tube Pillsbury classic pizza dough
- 1 cup gravy
- 1 ½ cups Colby and Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup potatoes, mashed
- 1 cup turkey (or chicken), shredded
- ¾ cup green beans, frozen
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto a cookie sheet, and then fold the outer edges to make a professional looking pizza crust.
- Spread gravy over the top of the dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Lightly spread mashed potatoes on top; works best to pipe it through a bag.
- Top with shredded turkey (or chicken) and sprinkle frozen green beans.
- Bake at 375˚F until golden brown. Approximately 8 minutes.
- Lastly, slice with a pizza cutter and add a spoonful of cranberry sauce on the side or on top.