Our Gourmet Vandal Sandwich features honey-roasted and smoked turkey breast on a ciabatta flat bread with cranberry aioli sauce. After enjoying a fun filled day with your family you will want nothing more than to eat a simple yet elegant sandwich. It only requires a couple ingredients and most of them are leftovers from your Thanksgiving dinner.
- Bekki Hampton and Amanda Chemodurow
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 slices ciabatta bread
- 3 3/4 ounces honey roasted and smoked turkey
- Whisk the cranberry sauce and mayonnaise in a small bowl, until smooth and well combined.
- Place on slice of bread on a plate. Pile the turkey evenly on top of it. Spread the cranberry mixture evenly over the second slice of bread and then flip the slice atop the sandwich. Serve immediately, or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.