What is VandaLink?
VandaLink is a joint program between Idaho community colleges and the University of Idaho that allows a smooth and efficient transfer process to UI upon completion of an Associate of Arts, Associate of Engineering or Associate of Science degree.
Benefits of VandaLink include:
- Guaranteed admission with successful completion of an Associate of Arts, Associate of Engineering or Associate of Science degree*
- Academic advising coordinated by UI and your community college
- Dedicated UI Transfer Admissions Counselor at your community college
- A seamless transfer – all college-level academic credits will transfer to UIdaho
- Customized New Student Orientation sessions for VandaLink students
- Priority registration for your first semester at UI
- Application fee waiver for all VandaLink students
- UIdaho Bound transportation and housing provided for all VandaLink students
- Scholarship opportunities exclusive to VandaLink students