First-Year students who graduate from a regionally accredited high school and meet all admission requirements in effect for the year they graduated are assured admission to the University of Idaho.
First-Year students include:
- Those enrolling directly from high school.
- Those enrolling directly from high school who have completed college-level work while in high school.
- Those enrolling directly from college who have earned fewer than 14 transferable semester credits after high school graduation.
Applicants with fewer than 14 transferable semester credits completed after high school graduation must also meet transfer GPA requirements.
Early admission may be granted based on a sixth or seventh semester high school transcript if it appears that the student will meet admission requirements.
You must submit:
- An application for admission.
- $60 application fee (nonrefundable).
- ACT or SAT test scores. You may request copies of your ACT or SAT scores. If your ACT or SAT scores are on your school transcript, you do not need to have them sent separately.
- Official high school transcript showing graduation date. If you have not yet graduated from high school, a transcript showing all completed work may be accepted for early admission.
- Official transcripts from any colleges or universities attended.
If you do not meet the published criteria for admission at the time of review, you may apply to the Admissions Committee for consideration.