Getting Started Checklist
- Review the language, computer, and email requirements for taking an online ISI course.
- Select a course and review the syllabus for course requirements. Visit the VandalStore for textbook information. Order course materials.
Obtain approval that ISI credits apply towards your degree. University of Idaho students working toward a degree are required to obtain signature approval from their academic dean and adviser to receive UI college credit for an ISI course. It is recommended students from other institutions obtain signature confirmation that ISI credits will be accepted. Refer to the Course Approval Form.
- Review ISI's registration and fee information.
- Review ISI's refund schedule.
- Review ISI's course exchange and course completion deadlines.
- Register by completing ISI's registration form and paying course fees.
- Review your Registration Confirmation Email from ISI (allow 3-5 business days after registration form is submitted).
- Set up your Vandal Accounts.
- Visit VandalMail daily to view important messages from ISI staff and your instructor or set up email forwarding.
- Access online course information and materials in BbLearn.
- Find a proctor in your community willing to administer your exams.
- Submit your Proctor Information Form to ISI.