College of Education, Room 114
921 S Campus Drive
Moscow, ID 83844
Independent Study in Idaho
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3081
Moscow, ID 83844-3081
Office Hours: Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time
Summer: May 13 to August 23, 2013
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time
Monday, May 27, 2013
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Monday, September 2, 2013
Thursday, November 28 through November 29, 2013
Monday, December 23, 2013 through January 2, 2014
Monday, January 20, 2014
Monday, February 17, 2014
Monday, May 26, 2014
Exchanging a Course
- One course exchange per registration is allowed.
- The exchange must be made within 45 days of registration.
- The course completion date will remain the same as the original registration.
- A nonrefundable $25 fee must be paid when exchanging a course, plus $15 for any lesson/exam submitted for the original course.
- If the new course carries more credit than the original course, and if the new course is graduate level, the student will be charged for any additional credits or differences in fees.
- If the new course carries less credit than the original course, or if the student is transferring from the graduate to undergraduate level, the difference will be refunded according to the refund schedule (see Refund Schedule).
- Submit course exchange requests online.