Steps to Register
- You may register for ISI courses anytime. Select a course from Courses.
- Obtain written verification from your academic advisor and dean that ISI credits will be accepted by submitting the Course Approval Form.
- See Course Fees for registration fees.
- Select a registration and payment option listed below.
- Order textbooks, course guides, and supplemental materials online from the VandalStore. You must be registered in order to purchase ISI course guides.
- Online: Access the secure Registration Form and pay by credit card.
- Phone: Students registering by telephone must have their credit card information available at the time of registration.
- Mail: Print the Registration Form and mail the completed form with payment.
- Walk-in: Walk-in students may pay by cash. For your security, please do not send cash by mail.
Payment is required at the time of registration and is accepted by check, money order, VISA, MasterCard or Discover. Most tuition vouchers from U.S. military and corporate institutions are accepted.
Upon registration, the student will receive the following:
- Registration Confirmation Letter
- Vandal Setup Flyer
- Proctor Information Form
- Student Guide: Academic Integrity Issues brochure
The Registration Confirmation Letter contains information pertinent to the course, including the student's ID number (V number), the instructor's contact information and office hours, a list of course materials, lesson and exam guidelines, and directions on how to access courses through BbLearn. The Proctor Information Form
must be returned to ISI at least two weeks prior to taking the first exam
. See Lessons and Exams
for more information regarding choosing a proctor.
Student Identification Number
All ISI students are assigned a V number, which is used for identification purposes by the University of Idaho. The number begins with a capital V and is followed by eight digits. Your V number will be included in your Registration Confirmation Letter. Please include this number in all correspondence with the ISI office, including lessons and exams.