College of Education, Room 114
921 S Campus Drive
Moscow, ID 83844
Independent Study in Idaho
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3081
Moscow, ID 83844-3081
Office Hours: Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time
Summer: May 13 to August 23, 2013
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time
Monday, May 27, 2013
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Monday, September 2, 2013
Thursday, November 28 through November 29, 2013
Monday, December 23, 2013 through January 2, 2014
Monday, January 20, 2014
Monday, February 17, 2014
Monday, May 26, 2014
- Check you meet the Computer, Email, and Language Requirements.
- Select a course delivered by ISI.
- Obtain permission to enroll before registering, if necessary.
- Review ISI's registration and fee information.
- Register by completing ISI's registration form and pay your course fees.
- Review ISI's registration confirmation email and contact us if corrections are necessary.
- Set up your Vandal accounts.
- Visit the VandalStore for textbook information and to order items.
- Find a proctor in your community willing to administer your exams.
- Submit your proctor information to ISI.
- Access online course information and materials in BbLearn.
- Visit VandalMail daily to view important messages from ISI about your registration status and course-related information.
- See Current Students for more information about setting up your accounts, lessons and exams, grades and transcripts, services that are provided, and the academic integrity policy.