College of Education, Room 114
921 S Campus Drive
Moscow, ID 83844
Independent Study in Idaho
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3081
Moscow, ID 83844-3081
Office Hours: Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time
Summer: May 13 to August 23, 2013
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time
Monday, May 27, 2013
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Monday, September 2, 2013
Thursday, November 28 through November 29, 2013
Monday, December 23, 2013 through January 2, 2014
Monday, January 20, 2014
Monday, February 17, 2014
Monday, May 26, 2014
Course Completion and Time Considerations
- The initial course completion date is one calendar year from the date of registration (see Exchanging a Course and Course Extensions for additional information).
- ISI courses parallel their on-campus counterparts in content and completion standards. The per-credit workload for ISI courses is equivalent to that of on-campus courses.
- Students will receive graded lessons within three weeks after the date received by the instructor.
- You are required to wait for grades on all lessons prior to taking the final exam.
- Course completion does not guarantee a passing course grade.
- If you have a personal or professional deadline, e.g., graduation:
- Inform your instructor.
- Set a schedule that allows you to complete all lessons and exams at least one month prior to your deadline using the maximum number of lessons accepted at a time and per week (as specified in the Registration Confirmation Letter).
- Allow for occasionally delayed grading by your instructor.
- The final course grade is issued after all lessons and exams have been graded.
- A Course Completion Letter will be mailed to you (see Grade and Transcript Information).
- We urge you to submit our online Course Evaluation Form.
- Contact the VandalStore for authorization before returning textbooks and supplemental materials. Independent Study in Idaho course guides cannot be returned.