Getting Your Textbooks
can be accessed by logging in to VandalWeb:
1. Go to http://vandalweb.uidaho.edu
and click on "LOGIN
2. Enter one of the following numbers for your USER ID
and your PIN
to log in:
- Student ID Number (with the dash)
- V Number (capital V required)
After you successfully log in:
3. Click on "Student Information/Registration Menu" link.
4. Click on "Registration Menu" link.
5. Click on "Textbook Express."
6. Select the term and click "Submit."
7. Click on "Submit Textbook Express Info for current semester" button to view the books.
Go to the Bookstore Web site to find and order your books:
1. Go to www.uidahobookstore.com
2. Click on “Textbooks” link.
3. Click on “Buy Textbooks” link.
4. Select your campus term, department, course and section from the drop-down menus.
5. Drop-down menus also allow you to choose between new or used books (if available) and choose between books that are required, optional, recommended or all of the above.
6. Add the books to your basket. Once you have finished shopping, please proceed to checkout.
Paying for Books:
You will need to log in to your account, or create an account if you’re a new visitor, before completing your purchase. The bookstore accepts American Express, Mastercard, Discover or Visa. If you are paying for books with a voucher or through a third party, please contact the bookstore directly at (208) 885-6469 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.