To change which student you are viewing:
- Click the VandalWeb link,
- Click ID Selection, Put in new ID# or Query for new student
- Verify the new student,
- reopen Degree Audit
To Log Out without closing all of your browser windows:
- Click the VandalWeb link
- Click Exit from the top right hand corner
When you click on an individual course number, you will be linked to a new window that will provide that course description.
“What If” will not only let you pick majors, minors and concentrations, it will also let you “What If” individuals courses as well.
The “Term GPA” Calculator can be used to calculate two different figures.
- If you leave the “Current Institution GPA” and “Institution GPA Hours Earned So Far” filled in with the default information and run the calculation, you will get a projected Cumulative GPA.
- If you zero out these two fields, you will have a projected single term GPA.
If a student is approved for any degree substitutions or waivers, these will appear on the Degree Audit once the form has been processed in the Registrar’s Office. **Degree substitutions/waivers will not carry over into “What If” audits. Also substitutions/waivers will not carry over if a student changes majors or catalogs.
If you ever get these messages:
Status = 3701
No requirement blocks were found for this student.
Check the student's catalog years and other degree information.
Still Needed: MAJOR block was not found but required
More than likely you chose an invalid, Catalog Year, Degree, or Major combination or we may not have built in the degree requirements for some programs out of older catalogs. Please review your “what if” selections and if necessary contact the Registrar’s office.