Our facilities go beyond bricks and mortar to include 80 acres of arboreta and 860 acres of farms.
Highlights of our 1,585-acre campus include:
- Idaho Commons: The hub of student activities, organizations and campus life is located in the heart of campus. The building features wireless network access, a food court, a coffee shop, a computer lab and many other amenities.
- Kibbie-ASUI Activity Center: This multipurpose facility, also known as the Kibbie Dome, is home to Vandal athletics and special events.
- University Auditorium: An elegant venue for special events with seating capacity of 430.
- Golf Course: A challenging, 150-acre, 18-hole public golf course located on campus.
- Arboretum and Botanical Garden: Nearly 65 acres of gardens, ponds, trees and plants from Asia, Europe and North America; includes walking trails and amphitheater, available for special events.
- Student Recreation Center: Home to a 55-foot freestanding climbing wall, tallest of any U.S. college; also two gyms, track, cardio and weight lifting, basketball court and sauna.
- University of Idaho Library: With more than 2 million holdings, our library is the largest in Idaho; it also offers wireless technology and computer labs.
Other campus facts:
- 10 miles of streets
- 20 miles of sidewalks
- 3.4 miles of utility tunnels
- 49 acres of parking lots
- 1.22 miles of bike paths
- 46.5 acres of roof
- 22 computer labs