Course Adjustment Form
- All students receiving GI Bill assistance (regardless of chapter) MUST REPORT any course/credit changes to the Veterans Assistance Office utilizing this online form.
- Use this form if you add, drop or withdraw from any course/courses.
- This form will allow you to submit 2 added courses and/or 2 dropped courses.
- If you add more than 2 courses or drop more than 2 courses, then do not fill out this form; instead set up an appointment to speak with the Veterans Advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a Post 9/11 Chapter 33 GI Bill recipient, every course change that affects fees will be reported by the Veterans Assistance Office to the VA and your payments will reflect the change. All other GI Bill Chapter students' monthly payment rates will be affected and adjusted only if rate of pursuit changes from full time (12 or more credits) to less than full time (fewer than 12 credits).