Student Union Building
PO Box 444264
Moscow, ID 83844-4264
1031 N. Academic Way,
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
1776 Science Center Drive, Suite 306
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
The University of Idaho maintains learning communities and research facilities throughout the state.
Main Campus - Moscow
Idaho’s tightly knit community is woven into our signature campus in northern Idaho. It’s common for students to bump into their professors at a local restaurant, discuss last Friday’s exam with their classmates at the farmer’s market, or inhale the breathtaking scenery through one of many recreational opportunities. The 1,600-acre Moscow campus offers:
- Programs and degree offerings for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students, as well as Idaho’s only four-year law school and medical education through WWAMI.
- An array of academic facilities, including a library with more than 2 million holdings.
- A world-class student recreation center.
- Close proximity to local shopping and community events.
- Many on and off-campus housing choices.
- Professional and working opportunities through the University, research labs or institutes, and local or international businesses in both Moscow and Pullman, WA (10 miles west of campus).
- A performance theater, art galleries, an arboretum, and an 18-hole golf course.
University of Idaho Centers
The University of Idaho Boise offers diverse educational and research programs in the growing Treasure Valley region:
- Graduate programs: master's, specialist, and doctoral degrees, as well as specialized certificates
- Fall, spring and summer semesters with class schedules designed for working adults
- Progressive research
- Essential community services
Learn more about the University of Idaho Boise Center.
The University of Idaho Coeur d'Alene provides the opportunity to complete bachelor, master and certification programs within the picturesque setting of Kootenai County.
Learn more about the University of Idaho Coeur d'Alene Center.
University of Idaho Research Park
The University of Idaho Research Park provides the perfect focus for the integration of business, research and development, and education. Our location and facilities provide:
- A lower cost of doing business
- University relationships
- Improved quality of life
- Opportunity for unlimited technical information and assistance
- A convenient location 10 miles from the University of Idaho Coeur d'Alene campus and 20 miles from downtown Spokane and its airport
Learn more about the University of Idaho Research Park.
The University of Idaho Idaho Falls offers courses from the following colleges: Agriculture and Life Sciences; Education; Engineering; Science; Graduate Studies; and Letters, Arts and Social Sciences.
Learn more about the Idaho Falls Center.
Twin Falls Research & Extension Center
The Twin Falls Research and Extension Center office supports the Cooperative Extension system and agricultural research programs in South Central Idaho. The faculty and staff housed in the facility are from:
- Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology
- Animal and Veterinary Science
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Plant, Soil and Entomological Sciences
- The College of Natural Resources
The university's mission as a land grant university includes outreach programs throughout the state, including 42 extension offices, centers in Boise, Idaho Falls and Coeur d'Alene, as well as many research and learning facilities. Outreach offers distance-delivered graduate degree and certificate programs, course emphasis areas and nondegree course work.
The University of Idaho extension system has facilities across the state of Idaho. Extension faculty work with the people of Idaho to address agricultural, natural resource, youth, family, community and environmental issues. They also develop collaborative relationships with agencies, groups and individuals to make possible a vast array of innovative educational programs.
The University of Idaho coordinates the statewide Independent Study in Idaho program which offers undergraduate and graduate college courses and high school courses via online and print-based course delivery.